Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 5 - Travelogues - Train to Hanoi, Vietnam

After all the running around of the previous day the day spent in the train was the other extreme... like one of those lazy Sundays where you stay in bed all day reading or playing cards... I think I spent most of the day sleeping...
before I started this trip I was most worried about the state of transportation and whether we'd get sufficient stops at decent places... I have to say my fears were totally unfounded... the buses we travelled in were awesome, the hotels we stayed at were cheap and really good... the part I liked most was the free internet that hotels offer customers as part of their package.. of couse that's subjec tto availability of a free machine.. but since we went during an off-season... we had no complaints.. but more about that later...

we reached hanoi station at 4:30 am the next day and immediately decided to go to a Sinh cafe office to figure out where to go next!

No comments: