Monday, September 15, 2008

Reflection

4 months at AIM has taught me already that irrespective of the amount of work given, things have a knack of getting done and that most of the stress that gets generated is primarily anticipatory stress or self created stress... Once I realize this, it becomes easier to de-stress which in turn allows my head to get de-cluttered which in turn allows for opportunities of fruitful action...
so far so good... but today, during class, I had a scary thought... what if repeatedly going through the motions of getting stressed and de-stressed makes you complacent in that... you know you're gonna get stressed but still work will get done... allowing lethargy to sink in... that's scary...
which in turn brings me to the point that maybe the mind will take this direction but at that point of time, motivation needs to kick in... and that motivation could be just about anything... you don't necessarily need to subscribe to 'managerial' characteristics... you could just as well be unstructered but realize that, make the motivation kick in CONSCIOUSLY and get there...
and my ramblings continue ;)

No comments: